Bourses d’études USA 2020 : Scholarships for International Students by
The CFA Institute
CFA Institute is a global association of investment professionals. The organization offers the Chartered Financial Analyst designation, the Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement designation, and the Claritas Investment Certificate.
University or Organization: The CFA Institute
Course Level: CFA program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in the United States
- Scholarship candidates may be either new or existing candidates in the CFA Program.
- There is no minimum or maximum income or asset level for Scholarship Candidates.
- Candidates are ineligible if their current employer provides any financial assistance for participation in the CFA Program.
- The studentships are available to pursue the CFA program, which is organized into three levels. Access awards can be used for any Program level (I, II or III).
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the Institute.
- Candidates can only receive one Access Scholarship per the calendar year.
- Further, a Candidate may only receive one scholarship per exam, so if a candidate applies for both an Access and an Awareness Scholarship, and receives an award, the remaining applicants will be void.
- International students can apply for these CFA Access Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Supporting Material: Scholarship Candidates must submit the application form on the CFA Institute website in its entirety prior to the application deadline. In submitting a application, candidates:
Agree to abide by the Access Scholarship Official Rules;
- Certify that they do not have any Conflicts of Interest as defined in the Official Rules. If any potential Conflicts of Interest are present, they must disclose them fully;
- Certify that their current employer does not provide financial assistance for participation in the CFA Program;
- Certify that their answers are correct and truthful;
- Certify that they cannot obtain sufficient funds to pay the full price of participation in the CFA Program.
- Agree that the data in their application may be shared with and evaluated by CFA Institute Member Societies.
The scholarship covers the one-time CFA Program enrollment fee (if applicable) and reduces the exam registration fee (includes access to the curriculum eBook) to US$250.
Informations de contact