Swinburne University’s X LinkedIn International award is a very exciting and fruitful scheme for Swinburne’s existing students and first-time freshmen.
If you are chosen for this program, you will get to win exclusive access to LinkedIn Learning for the duration of your studies, and a 30% fee reduction for any units completed online. Applications are limited to offshore international students.
The Swinburne University of Technology is a large community where passionate and culturally diverse people work together. It is known for delivering world-class education in a wide range of fields. It has been giving a contribution to creating social and economic impact through its research and innovations.
Why at the Swinburne University of Technology?
Swinburne is helping students realize their potential and achieve their goals. By providing a plethora of educational opportunities, it always strives to bring about positive change in students.
- University or Organization: Swinburne University of Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: 30% fee reduction + access to LinkedIn Learning
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students from any nationality except Australia and New Zealand
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All countries except Australia and New Zealand
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree program in engineering, design animation, film and television, arts, management, information technology, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be an offshore international student continuing your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020
- Applicants must be an offshore international applicant applying for your Swinburne undergraduate or postgraduate course outside of Australia or New Zealand and commencing via online delivery mode in your home country in the period between June 2020 and December 2020.
- Must be planning to commence or continue your course, online, from your home country, to travel to campus when the situation changes.
- Not be able to travel to Australia for on-campus studies due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to enrol in an approved course at the university and after being enrolled you will receive an email from the university.
- Supporting Documents: These are the documents that must be submitted together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To take admission in the undergraduate program, applicants will need to have a high school diploma. For master degree program, they must have a bachelor degree program an accredited institution
- Language Requirement: For most of the course, the university accepts the following English qualification: IELTS, TOEFL iBT, PTE (Academic), C1 Advanced, Common European Framework, and VCE (EAL). To satisfy the language requirements of the university, you must have one of the qualifications given above.
This support will provide to all eligible students with:
- Exclusive access to LinkedIn Learning for the duration of your studies.
- 30% fee reduction for any units completed online before arriving in Australia.
Informations de contact