The University of Bristol
The University of Bristol is pleased to offer 26 Think Big undergraduate financial aid for the program starting in 2020. These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
Programs are available for pursuing any full-time undergraduate course. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science).
The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1909, although like the University of the West of England and the University of Bath.
Why at the University of Bristol? Bristol University is one of the top universities in the UK and is included in the top 50 universities around the world. They provide an education of the highest quality that will challenge you.
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
- Holders can apply for a Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship if they:
- Are classed as an overseas applicant for fee purposes AND
- Have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses at the University of Bristol in September 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for this award, complete the application form and send via email. Pupils can apply through Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) or the Common Application (Common App).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the IELTS certificate, High School Certificate, High School Transcript, Passport.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
These awards cover between 25 and 100 percent of tuition fees for the duration of course.
Informations de contact:
+44 117 928 9000